Welcome to March! March is Reading Month! Women’s History Month! The beginning of Spring!
Here’s what’s happening at SBLC:
- Enrollment for classes is open until March 26th!
- Current Learners should contact Sandy at email@example.com to enroll in your Spring Semester classes
- Brand new students can begin the enrollment process by completing the form at https://southbaltimorelearns.org/intake/
- Enrollment is always open for NEDP. Contact Phena at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enroll and earn your high school diploma on your own schedule.
- If you are interested in a career in Utility work, enroll in our CAST Prep Test. The next session begins on March 22nd. Enroll here.
- Look for details on a presentation from the Pratt Free Library. Did you know they open this month? Join us to learn about COVID safety at the library.
- Dinner@Home Virtual Cooking Fundraiser takes place on March 13th
- SBLC is seeking new volunteers. Click here to learn more.
- SBLC and BGE are happy to announce their May Job and Resource Fair. Learn about different job opportunities and resources offered throughout the city.
- Spring Semester will begin April 26th – Enroll Today!